Details of terms will be intimated to parents on the school notice board and through the school diary which the parents are advised to look up daily. The diary has to be signed by one of the parents every Monday and sent with the child to school. All Government declared holidays will be holidays for the school. The school will remain closed on all Saturdays, Sundays and the days observed as holidays by the Educational Institutions of the State.
- Please send a light snack and a balanced but limited quantity of food, which the child likes. A napkin and a spoon are a must.
- Footwear should be sandals for P.G., black shoes and white socks for LKC and UKG children. No slippers please.
- The termly report must be kept carefully for reference at time of admission to other schools.
- Please do not encourage the helpers to approach you for anything outside the school premises.
- Don't send your child with gold ornaments to school, if lost the school is not responsible.
- Any article other than your child's things found in the bag, should be returned to the class teacher.
- If the child is having an infectious disease, please don't send the child to school.
- Please go through your child's diary everyday and sign it.
- Please ensure that your child reaches the kindergarten before 9.30 a.m. and leaves at 3.15 p.m.
- Please label your child's belongings when coming to school.